Acceledontics is the perfect adult orthodontic treatment for today’s always-on, always-connected working professionals. This fast, effective and reliable treatment program helps our patients straighten their teeth, enhance their smile and much more.
There are many reasons why working professionals should consider Acceledontics, including:
You can straighten your teeth in just a few months
There is a direct correlation between teeth straightening and self-confidence, which is reflected in a recent survey of 2,000 adults conducted by Harris Poll and Invisalign. Key findings from the survey included:
- 78 percent of adults said teeth straightening is one of the most important treatments they have ever received.
- 78 percent noted teeth straightening gave them the confidence to do something they could never have done before they fixed their teeth.
- 29 percent credited teeth straightening for allowing them to conquer a personal goal.
Teeth straightening may help a working professional boost his or her self-confidence, and ultimately, achieve his or her career goals. However, using traditional braces to straighten the teeth can be time-intensive.
Most people wear braces for an average of one to three years, according to the American Dental Association (ADA). After a person completes a traditional braces treatment, he or she may need to wear a retainer that holds the teeth in position. The retainer may be fixed or removable, and the length of time a person is required to use a retainer varies based on his or her teeth.
On the other hand, Acceledontics delivers straight teeth in a fraction of the time it takes to achieve similar results with traditional braces. Acceledontics involves the use of AADvance Braces designed to deliver quick, efficient results. AADvance Braces are used in combination with AADvance Auxiliary Devices, which accelerate the process of moving the teeth into the optimal position. As such, Acceledontics helps working professionals straighten their teeth in as little as four months.
You can whiten your teeth like never before
Tooth discoloration is a common problem for many adults, and it is easy to understand why. Factors contributing to tooth discoloration include:
- Food and Beverages: Hard candy, coffee and tea are staples in many offices and homes, yet these foods and beverages commonly stain the teeth.
- Tobacco Consumption: Cigarettes and other tobacco products contain tar and nicotine, both of which have been shown to discolor teeth.
- Age: Tooth enamel, the mineralized substance that covers the outer layer of each tooth, wears down over time. As a result, dentin, the soft, dark layer below the enamel, becomes more transparent as a person gets older.
- Trauma: If a person suffers a tooth defect or any other trauma, he or she may lay down more dentin, increasing the likelihood of tooth discoloration.
- Medications: Antihistamines, antipsychotics, high blood pressure medications and other medicines have been associated with tooth darkening.
- Dental Restorations: Although fillings, veneers and crowns may be used to improve a person’s smile, they sometimes lead to tooth discoloration.
Americans spend nearly $1.5 billion annually on teeth whitening products, according to the 2017 Teeth Whitening Statistics research conducted by the Statistic Brain Research Institute. Yet there is no reason for anyone to break their budget to whiten their teeth. Thanks to Acceledontics, a working professional can quickly whiten his or her teeth without having to worry about the costs associated with other treatments.
Unlike a traditional teeth whitening treatment, Acceledontics uses the AADvance Whitening system. AADvance Whitening involves a safe, dependable tooth whitening procedure that uses branded technology formulated to eliminate tooth stains and discolorations. Plus, AADvance Whitening has been shown to provide patients with whiter teeth in as little as four minutes. Best of all, AADvance Whitening is included in Acceledontics treatment at no additional cost.
You can enjoy a seamless dental procedure.
Getting traditional braces may prove to be a long, stressful process. Oral B points out the average braces procedure requires between one to two hours to complete. At this time, an orthodontist cleans and dries a patient’s teeth. The orthodontist next applies bonding glue to the patient’s teeth; this glue is harmless, but it may taste unpleasant. Then, the orthodontist attaches brackets to the patient’s teeth, installs the wire that connects the teeth (archwire) and secures this wire with elastic bands.
A typical braces procedure is pain-free, but patients sometimes experience pain in the days following the procedure. Oral B notes a patient’s teeth and mouth may be sore for up to one week following a braces treatment. To alleviate teeth pain, a patient may need to use over-the-counter pain medications or oral anesthetic. Or, he or she may need to stick to a temporary diet of soft foods like applesauce, scrambled eggs and yogurt until his or her teeth pain subsides.
After a traditional braces treatment, a patient requires regular orthodontist appointments. The amount of time between orthodontist appointments varies, and each appointment enables an orthodontist to ensure a patient’s progress remains on track. This process can take years to complete.
Comparatively, Acceledontics requires a simple process to help a working professional achieve the best-possible results. The Acceledontics process includes the following steps:
- Health and Medication Assessment: An orthodontist will ask a patient a series of health and medication questions to determine if this individual qualifies for Acceledontics. The health and medication assessment is offered free of charge, and it usually takes between 30 and 60 minutes to complete.
- AADvance Braces: Rhodium-coated braces are installed. These AADvance Braces are smoother, smaller and more comfortable than traditional braces and self-adjusting to eliminate the need for additional orthodontist visits. Also, AADvance Braces are aesthetically pleasing, so they won’t draw attention as a person tries to improve his or her smile.
- AADvance Auxiliary Devices: AADvance Auxiliary Devices are installed to help guide the teeth and jaw into the ideal position. They are proven to perform and are more comfortable than the appliances associated with traditional braces.
- Accelerator(s): Accelerators are installed. The accelerators use vibration, light or micro-osteoperforation technology to help patients reduce their treatment time. Accelerators are FDA-approved and prescribed based on an individual’s needs.
- AADvance Whitening: AADvance Whitening is administered after a patient’s teeth are straight. That way, a patient will leave his or her final Acceledontics appointment with straight teeth and a bright, attractive smile.
Acceledontics helps patients cut the time spent going to the orthodontist by as much as 50 percent. The overall treatment time requires months instead of years, which means a working professional will have fewer dental visits over the course of his or her orthodontic treatment in comparison to a traditional braces treatment.
Book an Acceledontics Consultation with The Super Dentists Today
Working professionals who want a picture-perfect smile rarely have time for an extensive braces treatment. Fortunately, there’s Acceledontics, a revolutionary adult orthodontic treatment and viable alternative to traditional braces.
Acceledontics stands out among adult orthodontic treatment options for a number of reasons. First, Acceledontics enables patients to simultaneously straighten their teeth and whiten their smile. It also works quickly to help a patient achieve a picture-perfect smile in a much shorter amount of time than traditional procedures. Acceledontics even delivers proven results for patients of all ages of adulthood, making it a great choice for working professionals young and old.
Clearly, there is a lot to like about Acceledontics. To find out more about this one-of-a-kind adult orthodontic treatment, please contact us today at 1-866-8-FASTER to schedule a consultation.