Ben, a 1-year-old high school sophomore, was born in Mexico City and immigrated to the United States at age 4. lives with his mom. Ben has worked hard for everything in his life, yet he always felt like he had no control over his teeth.
Ben was insecure and frustrated about his smile, but his mom couldn’t afford braces. Thanks to our giveaway, Ben’s dream of a perfect smile will soon come true.
“[Acceledontics is] such a revolutionary and advanced treatment that I can now get a perfect smile in an unprecedentedly short time,” Ben says. “All my friends are getting their braces off, and I was previously stuck with crooked teeth, but now I can catch up and look just as good, all for free.“
Jackie is a 33-year-old domestic abuse survivor and mother of two. She worked as a registered nurse until 2017, when she had an accident and became disabled. Currently, Jackie suffers from misaligned teeth that make it difficult to chew and cause headaches. punched her in the mouth many times, causing tooth damage along with a traumatic brain injury and spinal injuries.
Meanwhile, during an orthodontist appointment at one of The Super Dentists‘ San Diego offices, Jackie and her daughter noticed a sign with information about our giveaway. Jackie’s daughter asked if her mom would sign up for the giveaway, and Jackie obliged. Shortly after that, Jackie was awarded an Acceledontics treatment.
“This experience has truly been a blessing,” Jackie says. “I don’t see this as an opportunity for free stuff, I see it as a message of hope. If I’m selected, I’d like to sponsor a smile for a mother in similar circumstances when I get back on my feet.”
Jacob, the second of seven children in his family, had his permanent tooth knocked out while he was playing with his cousins at a family reunion. However, medical and housing challenges have prevented Jacob’s family from addressing his tooth problem. But with our giveaway, Jacob can now receive the orthodontic care he needs to enhance his smile.
“It has been a stressful, exhausting year. This would mean a lot to my family as we are going through so many challenges,” Jacob’s mother wrote in her son’s nomination application. “Winning would be a blessing to us through all this.”
How Can Acceledontics Help You Achieve a Beautiful Smile?
Developed by Dr. Kami Hoss and the orthodontic team at The Super Dentists, Acceledontics is a revolutionary orthodontic treatment that helps patients achieve straight, white teeth in as little as four months. The Acceledontics orthodontic treatment :
- Health & Medication Assessment: We offer a complimentary health and medication assessment to evaluate a candidate and determine his or her Acceledontics treatment eligibility. The assessment usually takes about 30 to 60 minutes to complete. If a candidate qualifies for Acceledontics, we can start his or her treatment immediately.
- AADvance Braces: AADvance Braces are more comfortable and aesthetically pleasing than traditional braces. They also use self-adjusting technology, so a patient won’t have to go to the orthodontist periodically to have his or her braces tightened.
- AADvance Auxiliary Devices: AADvance Auxiliary Devices are custom-made for a patient, and they guide a patient’s teeth into the optimal position. Plus, AADvance Auxiliary Devices are typically more comfortable than various orthodontic appliances used during traditional braces treatments.
- Accelerator(s): An accelerator is an FDA-approved device designed to speed up Acceledontics treatment time. It uses vibration, light or micro-osteoperforation technology to help a patient get the most out of his or her Acceledontics treatment.
- AADvance Whitening: AADvance Whitening is an all-in-one teeth whitening program. Performed at the end of an Acceledontics treatment, AADvance Whitening allows a patient to whiten his or her teeth in as little as four minutes.
Acceledontics is available to both teens and adults. As long as a patient no longer has his or her baby teeth and maintains good dental and overall health, this individual likely will qualify for an Acceledontics treatment.
Additionally, Acceledontics is available to patients across San Diego. The Super Dentists offers Acceledontics at its Carmel Valley, Eastlake, Kearny Mesa, Escondido and Oceanside locations, ensuring San Diego residents can receive an Acceledontics treatment close to home.
Schedule an Acceledontics Treatment Consultation Today
Acceledontics is a smart, comfortable orthodontic treatment that helps individuals quickly correct bite problems and straightens crowded or misaligned teeth. It consists of an all-inclusive process to simultaneously straighten and whiten the teeth and delivers results faster than traditional braces. Also, Acceledontics braces are virtually invisible and don’t require patients to wear embarrassing headgear.
For those who want to achieve a beautiful smile as quickly as possible, setting up an Acceledontics treatment consultation offers a great starting point. During a consultation, our team can evaluate an individual and determine if he or she is a good candidate for an Acceledontics treatment. To schedule a free consultation, at 1-866-8-FASTER.